*I'm a messsss.

We're so close. We're literally SO CLOSE.

I'm ready to get out of here, but I really don't want to leave.

If you can't tell, I'm not really sure what I think anymore.

Tensions are high, people snap for no apparent reason. Some people get snapped at a lot, others do the snapping, Both sides of the issue get worn thin very quickly.

Basically, what I think doesn't really matter, because at this point, I'm frayed, impatient, and tired. What does matter though, are the facts:

I live in one of the wealthiest countries in the world.
Of the people in that country, my life could be rated as the best and the top of the pack.
I was raised by a set of values that are very near and dear to my heart.
I got to graduate high school.
I got my choice of colleges, it was up to me and nobody else.
The one I picked was the best decision I ever made.
I am right where God wants me to be. I can feel it.

I can't understand why these last few weeks have been so tough for me. Maybe I'm making them tough on myself. Maybe its out of my hands. Maybe I should be talking to a professional counselor instead of ranting on my blog.

But I digress.

The last few weeks have been quite something. I don't know what to make of them, and perhaps I never will. I'm not one to post a happy verse at the end and make it all okay. However, I do think that at some point, change is good, and no better chance for change than to move across a state.
See y'all on the flip side.

♥Lea

Comments

Popular Posts